If you're a busy executive, always on the go & in and out of meetings, you need to make sure you keep heathly & refreshed!
Here are our top 5 tips on how to keep healthy while you're conferencing.
1. Make sure you keep up the water! There's nothing worse than only sticking to coffee (many coffee's!!) or alcohol while you're with business colleagues, regular intake is over 2L per day - keep up the H2O!
2. Use the gym facilities. While you conference with either Pullman or Novotel Sydney Olympic Park you will have access to world class gym facilities, be that inside the Pullman hotel, or with free access to the Sydney Aquatic Centre. Make sure you use them, even if you're not a regular, it's nice to try something new.
3. Avoid snacking - we all know how tempting the snacks can be at morning or afternoon tea, if you want to snack, pick up the apple first ;)
4. Get sleep - this is so important! Remember that you're at this conference to learn, sleep is so important to keep switched on and focused. This is also really important in ensuring you don't get sick while you're away!
5. Eat mindfully. If you are faced with delicious conferencing food, have a think before you eat it! Or, make sure if you do go out for dinner you eat healthy, this will aid your concentration, sleep & overall good feeling!
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings