It’s hard to go hungry in Sydney Olympic park, with so many restaurants and cafes to choose from – Top 5 is a hard list to write and is by no means exhaustive of the variety that can be found in the precinct! Places to eat in Sydney Olympic Park range from fine dining restaurants, to casual café style with a range of views as the icing on the cake!
1. At the top of our list Armory Wharf Café – Beautifully situated on the banks of the river – with inside and outside dining options, the Armory Wharf café is open 7 days a week for Breakfast, & Lunch.
2. Another venue with a unique history, Abbatior Blues Café - is located in the centre of Sydney Olympic Park, on the site of the old slaughterhouse. The café boasts both indoor and outdoor garden dining options. It is worth finding this hidden gem, located up the stairs opposite the station, for a take-away lunch or their famous injected gravy beef pie!
3. Fresh Vietnamese style food in a modern setting is Lotus Story – located on the corner of Dawn Fraser Ave & Australia Ave, serving breakfast and lunch Monday – Friday. As you approach this café your nose is soon gripped by a deep and inviting smell of sweet marinade burning on the char…. Inviting you in for a taste that’s exciting for the senses.
4. Head off the beaten path from Dawn Fraser Ave to find Mexica – the newest addition to Sydney Olympic Park is a taste of a Mexican feast with Bar, open for lunch and Dinner Monday to Friday and for Dinner on Saturday’s, Mexica has all your Mexican favourites, and if you’re really hungry – the Beef Burrito is definitely a winner!
5. Finishing our tour around the Park in Asia is Hi-Thai – One of the longest residents of Sydney Olympic Park, the restaurant is open 7 days for Lunch & Dinner. With all your traditional Thai favourites, as well as mixed Asian cuisine making for a great Asian dining experience. Look out for the great lunch specials as well!
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings