Sydney Olympic Park makes it easy to stay on track with your fitness goals while visiting for business or leisure. Home to world class sporting facilities, Sydney Olympic Park offers something for all fitness levels.
Whether you're a competitive runner, a casual jogger or even just a walker Sydney Olympic Park has over 35 kilometres of trails allowing you to escape the city, to relax and free your mind.
Something for everyone whether you enjoy nature, history or river views create your own adventure ranging from the Riverside circuit to the Mangrove Boardwalk.
Get fit while having fun! Cardio tennis is available daily from 7.15pm at the Tennis centre, a short walk for the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. The classes are a fun, social, group tennis fitness experience for people of all ages and abilities.
Swim like an Olympian in the Sydney Aquatic Centre. With world class facilities, the Sydney Aquatic Centre offers fun and fitness all year round. Kids can enjoy hours of fun in Splasher’s Water Playground and the big kids will love the water slide! Even better, guests staying at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park enjoy complimentary access.
If you prefer to sweat it out in a team environment, the newly opened F45 Sydney Olympic Park offers high intensity workouts to push your body to new limits.
Benefits of F45 training:
* Circuit based high intensity interval workouts that are delivered in 45 minute classes
* Time based training so people of all fitness levels can train together
* Cardio and Resistance workouts that a designed to ensure you get a balanced workout that focuses on you as a whole and improves your core strength.
* Each class is different so you won’t get bored
* 27 people in a class and you will have between 2 to 3 trainers there to guide you
* Heart Rate monitoring
* Saturdays include a Hollywood class that is 60 minutes long and is a mix of cardio and strength, it also has a live DJ playing the best workout tunes.
* We aim to create a community where you make new friends with similar health and fitness goals.
Drinking water while exercising is vital. Stay well hydrated with water to keep the body performing at its best level.
We know how important health and wellbeing is for a well rounded life and Inbalance at Novotel provides guests with everything they need to feel fit, energised, refreshed and recharged while staying with Novotel. Sally Fitzgibbons, Novotel's wellness ambassador keeps us inspired with motivational training videos and fantastic nutritious meals, check it out for yourself.
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings