ACCOR SHELTERS & OPENS HEARTS TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES IMPACTED BY THE BUSHFIRES
Accor is committed to supporting firefighters, families & the environment impacted by the heartbreaking bushfires.
TO DATE WE HAVE:
1. Provided emergency accommodation and catering to families and services personnel
2. Established a crisis support team in Canberra to provide services to the RFS & Red Cross
3. Our hotels in Canberra and Adelaide mobilised quickly to open their doors to people being relocated or affected by the fires
4. For many months, the Fairmont Resort & Spa in the Blue Mountains has been a safe haven for such a large and vulnerable community
5. We have extended staff rates to emergency personnel nationally for 12 months to say thank you
6. Accor will kick start our appeal with $200,000 to support firefighting, Red Cross Disaster Recovery, animal welfare and the environment
WE HAVE LAUNCHED A FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN ACROSS 400 HOTELS THROUGHOUT THE PACIFIC
You can show your support here for the Accor Bushfire Disaster Appeal.
Where does your money go?
1. Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief Campaign
2. State Based Rural and volunteer fire services
3. Animal welfare and re-establishment of the natural environment
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings